Friday, March 28, 2014

Super Shrimp Ball Soup

I think it was two weeks ago when I prepared for the dinner. I had no idea what type of soup I should make. I checked the refrigerator and found plenty of shrimp in there. So I got an idea-how about shrimp ball soup?
You may try at home too, it's absolutely delicious! And really simple to make!

Hands-on Time: 10mins | Total 25mins | Serves 2-3

15 peeled and deveined large shrimp,grounded
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon cooking wine
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 pieces cilantro,roughly chopped
1 egg white

black pepper
sesame oil
2 cups of water

1. In a medium bowl, mix shrimp, ginger, cooking wine, salt, cilantro and egg white together
2. Heat a pot of water,wait for water to boil
3. Add shrimp balls one by one quickly
4. When the water boils again, add a little bit fresh grounded black pepper, sesame oil, and salt(to taste)

Now, you can enjoy the delicious soup!

 

No comments: